The TSSAA has released a statement in accordance with the latest guidance from Governor Lee. In order to comply with the new TSSAA directives, the following guidelines will be in effect:
- Each player will be allowed to bring 4 family/household members. Unless you are notified by a player that you are one of their four, you cannot attend the game. This includes students (and pass holders).
- Those invited by a player as one of their four will need to purchase their ticket at the gate for $5, unless they have already purchased a pass. You do not need to be a passholder to be one of a player’s four attendees.
- Each attendee MUST do one of two things at all times: wear a mask or remain 6ft from all people whom you did not travel to the game with. For example, if you are maintaining that distance, but get up to go to the concession stand or restroom, you should put on your mask. Please note that per the TSSAA guidelines if you project your voice (that is, cheer for your team), the distance guideline becomes 15ft.
- We will only have one way to enter, and that is through the front of the building. No one will be permitted to enter through the back of the gym.
- If you are unable to attend, you can still watch online through our NFHS streaming service. A link for this can be found on our website jocoed.net as well as on our Facebook page.
Please know that we sincerely wish that we could follow our regular procedures and let all of our fans attend, and we look forward to one day being able to do that. For now, however, we must follow the TSSAA guidance and ensure, to the greatest extent possible, that our student athletes can continue to play in the safest environment we can provide.
Click Here to View our NFHS Streaming Page